Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to Make An Acne Facial Mask - Acne Treatment Using Green Clay


If you want to know how to make your own facial mask to rid yourself of acne overnight, I have the remedy. I've used and also I've made lots of different acne masks over the years. I have found that the store bought brands only dry up my skin and never clear up my acne.

I have found success with a few homemade remedies, including a lemon acne mask and a basil acne treatment -- they both work wonderfully. Sometimes, though, I just want a facial mask that helps restore my skin and takes away acne. I think I have found a mixture that combines the elements of facial mask and acne mask in one.

You Will Need:
  • 1 teaspoon powdered green clay
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon yogurt or sour cream
  • 1 drop rose essential oil

Personally, I recommend that you do a facial steam session before you apply this mask. Why? Because the steam helps open up the pores in your skin so that all the ingredients soak in better. Also because you steam clean all the toxins off your skin before applying. You can just take a hot shower or you can use a hot bowl of water and a towel. Lean over the steamy bowl for about 15 minutes and you are good to go!

I like to go ahead and mix all of the ingredients for this acne mask ahead of time. Basically, you want to have it ready right after you steam your skin. So to prepare better, go ahead and prepare your acne mask by simply mixing all the ingredients together first. You can blend them or stir the facial mask thoroughly.

After you have cleansed and steamed your skin, just apply the mask to your skin and let that sit for one hour.
Kick back and relax. Watch some television, kick back and play on facebook, or just listen to chill music and get the entire spa experience. You will start to feel the mask dry in about an hour and that's when it time to take it off.

Just rinse with luke-warm water and scrub in circular motion. That's it! Enjoy and cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment